If you cancel a charter, the cancellation is effective immediately.
- 100% refund for cancellations made more than 5 days before the charter.
- 50% refund for cancellations made between 2-5 days before the charter.
- Cancellations within 2 days of the charter are non-refundable.
In the event of extenuating circumstances, you may be entitled to a 100% refund. These include but are not limited to:
- Reservations within 150 miles of named or numbered storms
- Safety-related cancellations stemming from the event of lightning, thunderstorms, heavy rain, or heavy wind
- Death in the family
- Natural disaster
If the date of the charter is changed, the cancellation policy carries over to the new start date. However, if the edit took place during a cancellation fee period, the original policy will apply in event of a canceled charter.